COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
Current Situation of Vaccination
- City of Boston:
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- The Vaccinations Trends page provides the overall trends of vaccinations over time in the US and for the Federal Pharmacy Partnership for Long-Term Care Program.
Vaccination Clinic Planning
- Training for clinicians
- The DelValle Institute's self-paced course COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics: For Clinical Staff and Volunteers includes the required training for vaccinators in Massachusetts, along with additional resources.
- The CDC’s COVID-19 Vaccine Training Plan is available on CDC TRAIN, for healthcare professionals administering the vaccine, provide basic, as well as COVID-19-vaccine-specific information.
- Clinic planning tools
- FEMA's Community Vaccination Centers Playbook establishes guidance for providing federal support to state, tribal and territorial Community Vaccination Centers. Playbook information includes interagency coordination, resource support, facility setup and other requirements for consideration.
- FEMA has developed a Civil Rights Checklist to assist state, tribal and territorial partners in understanding and fulfilling their obligations to provide access to vaccine-related programs, activities and services in a nondiscriminatory manner.
- Contact your local MRC unit to request clinical and non-clinical volunteers to support your clinic operations.
- Resources from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health:
- From the CDC:
- COVID-19 One-Stop Shop Toolkits with Videos, Social Media, PSAs, Print Resources, Checklists, FAQs, and Web Resources
- Community-Based Organizations COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkit for staff of organizations serving communities affected by COVID-19
- From the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers for supporting patients:
- Interactive education tools: