Questions and Answers about the System Upgrade
This site was upgraded on October 22, 2018. Read frequently asked questions about this process below.
- Login. If you are not automatically redirected
to edit your profile, you may click here.
- Review your information and update if necessary.
Red asterisks (*) indicate a response is
- Click the “Update Profile” button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes
The Course History displayed on the Dashboard will list most of the instructor-led and self-paced trainings you have taken with us, with a few exceptions:
- As a result of the October 2018 system upgrade,
attendance records for trainings taken before July 2015 will not be
displayed. At your request, we can provide you with a copy of attendance records
for accreditation or other purposes.
- If you registered for a course that
was held before October 2018 but
needed to cancel your registration, it will show up in your dashboard, under
“Enrolled Courses” rather than “Completed Courses.”
- If you register for an instructor-led
course held after October 2018 but need
to cancel or do not show up for the course, in most cases you will receive a
notification from us and the course will be removed from your Dashboard
If you think that there is an error in the attendance history displayed on your Learning Center Dashboard, please send an email to email@example.com with a description of what information is missing or inaccurate.
Have other questions about this site? Check our FAQs page for more information!