The programs within the Office of Public Health Preparedness (OPHP) are supproted by the following grant funding:
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) Homeland Security Grant Program by the Metro Boston Homeland Security Region with funding from the Massachusetts Executive Office of Public Safety and Security via the City of Boston Mayor's Office of Emergency Management
- The Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) Emergency Preparedness Bureau with funding from:
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) Hospital Preparedness Program;
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Public Health Emergency Preparedness Cooperative Agreement
- The DelValle Institute is the Emergency Preparedness Education and Training Center for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. This funding supports education and training for the Health and Medical Coordinating Coalition (HMCC) members throughout the Commonwealth, including staff members of hospitals, public health, community health centers, EMS agencies, and long-term care facilities, as well as other healthcare entities and related disciplines.
Last modified: Thursday, 20 October 2016, 2:57 AM